Monday, July 13, 2009

What fuels antisemitisim?

The Jewish Problem: It really can't be said enough~ The Jews Are Our Misfortune (Die Juden sind unser Unglứck) . They love to inspire hatred and blame everyone else for "Anti-Semitism." I never knew that I could hold so much hatred in my slight body until the Jews themselves taught me. Among ALL my problems created by Jews, I am ashamed to be one .

What fuels antisemitisim?
Dear Kini: This is a question I have asked several times and never recieved a solid answer. I have very limited exposure to Jews or anything Jewish. My limited knowledge indicates nothing to dislike abotu them. They seem to be very productive for the most part. I don't know of any large groups of Jewsish citizenship that relies on the welfare or social programs. I don't hear of large Jewish criminal mischief. What was Hitler's motivation for hate? Is it simply that they are not Christian?

Dear Haulingboat: The reason you don't hear about Jewish criminal mischief is because Jews are immune to prosecution. However, when they prosecute their own, there is usually a coverup involved.
See The Jewish Problem for more.

No comments: