Thursday, April 23, 2009

When They Take Advantage Of Your Goodness

I am the kind of person who would do anything for anybody. That is I use to until I started to realize that:
  • kindness is taken as a weakness.
  • People will ask for a step than demand a mile

All throughout March, I walked every street in the city of Klamath Falls in Oregon looking for a place to rent until June when I would leave this city of horrid. A city and county bent on crippling me through physical and psychological abuse. Than one day, when I was so tired from dealing with the corrupt courts and their state and federal judges, I saw a lady in her yard and asked her if she had a place to lease so I could be near my horses for $50 until June. I also offered yard landscaping services as well to pay for rent.

The lady responded with such a warm welcome that I was absolutely floored. I started raking leaves before I moved in. A relative of the lady drove up and indicated to me that the lady had a medical condition and that she did not handle financial decisions. I reiterated my proposal for which the apprehensive relative indicated she would think about it. Within a day, she called me and told me that there were some things that I should know about the lady. Specializing in slander, libel, and defamation, I reluctantly agreed to meet her. I also gave her my website where I managed to survive and upload evidence from the systematic criminal abuse by state and federal courts. All in all the meeting turned out to be okay.

I documented 12 hours of physical landscaping services and became a temporary companion for the lady who had an exquisite French accent. It wasn't long until reps from the city of Klamath Falls, county of Klamath, State of Oregon to find out that I had a little job. The first day I moved in the police drove by to intimidate me with their police vehicle. The next day, the county complained that I was using the RV hookup illegally and the owner would be fined massive amounts of money. A week after that the county cited the elderly lady indicating that I was illegally camping.

In this city and county there are scores and scores of people who have trailers on their property and who also live in some trailers. It doesn't take an attorney to see that the authorities were harassing me. We postponed the malicious prosecution until May 4, 2009 at the Klamath Falls Justice Court at 6500 S. Sixth.

On April 20 at approximately 12:30 pm, while attending to ranch duties, I received a call telling me that I had a court hearing in regards to "illegal camping" for which I became paniced. The anxiety started me on a down tale spin which created excessive drinking and smoking from the nausea, dizziness, other pain from my the functional Scoliosis in my back. The U.S. Government has been aware of this since their torture has begun.

Yesterday, on April 22, 2009, at approximately 2:00 pm-3:00 pm, my elderly friend, whom I performed a variety of ranch duties, returned me back to the home of the French lady. There were two relatives there. Within five minutes, I stood present to a legal proceeding that I did not wish to witness. It was a slap to my face, an insult to my integrity, an abuse to my senses, and an appalling stench under my nose. I did not have the time to recuse my self, but I do wash my hands under the statute of frauds and the doctrine of unclean hands!

I believed that my legal profession for which I received a degree, was a profession to help people in despair. However, I have had 15 years of research and experience to learn that it has become corrupt, unfair, harassing, discriminating, full of hostilities and hatred and political shananagins. I despise it and hate it with every cell and fiber of my being. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY will ever compensate the damages that this profession has caused me. I don't want to be associated or affliated with any of it!

To some people, being present at this legal proceeding wouldn't matter to them at all. But, Muriel and Cathy, you will be billed for the 12 hours and $50 hr for that stunt. I will curse the U.S. Government for seven times that amount for forcing this atrocity on me! I only have a few friends through this American holocaust. I never talk legal jargon, ask them about their financial status or detail legal plans for their convenience! The legal proceeding you subjected me to was insensitive, disregarding of my injuries from the damages by the U.S. Government, negligent, and reckless. I was willing to freely and unconditionally watch over your elderly lady at all costs until June. And, now because of the U.S. Government and their unpaid damages, I have another sour sick stomach from filth and lucre of their fraudulent conduct.

No comments: